With spring training winding down, teams are scrambling to finalize their rosters to “Go North” for the upcoming season. Likewise, fantasy owners have to make decisions on keepers, and who to target based on what has taken place in the Grapefruit and Cactus league action.
This brings me to the annual “who are these guys” list of players from the spring who have performed well in camp and are not really household names:
- Jeremy Reed 391OBP .525SLG .377AVG
- Ryan Roberts 621OBP .674SLG .512AVG
- Nick Evans 388OBP .435SLG .339AVG
- Chris Denorfia 451OBP ,600SLG .422AVG
- Wilson Valdez 426OBP ,500SLG .380AVG
- Jonathan Herrera 436OBP ,592SLG .367AVG
- Albert Gonzalez 392OBP ,396SLG .354AVG
- John Mayberry 355OBP ,625SLG .286AVG
- Aaron Cunningham 373OBP ,565SLG .326AVG
- Brandon Boggs 322OBP ,434SLG .264AVG
- Daniel Descalso362OBP ,455SLG .318AVG
- Zack Cozart417OBP ,576SLG .394AVG
Here is Astros projected lienup.
This post great sampling on the best box scores .